Cullybackey, County Antrim area of Northern Ireland (Courtesy of National Library of Ireland Photographic Collection - Lawrence Collection # 5826)
Pictured here is the Cuningham Memorial Presbyterian Church. This ite was formerly occupied by the “Sundialed Meeting House”. It received its name from a sundial which was inserted in the wall of the south gable of the church and bore the inscription “John Wylie, 1727“. (Wylie was one of the defenders at the Siege of Derry). The Sacrament of the Lords Supper was administered for the last time in the old building on Sunday 11th April, 1880.
Submitted by Jan Wiley Holmes